Thursday, June 24, 2010

China Glaze-For Audrey is OK







I like this color. I don't love it. I guess I get bored with cremes unless the color is outrageous. I think it is pretty good on my skin tone, maybe tending a bit too far toward green to really look great. I have been wanting a light sky blue, this isn't quite it, but it will have to do for now.

I, like many others, have been trying to find Hidden Treasure. This polish is most aptly named as it eludes me, however I wonder why I want it. Maybe it is the thrill of the hunt? Because I don't LOVE it on some of the swatches I have seen. It looks lumpy. Instead I bought some Sally Hansen ULTRA HD colors on sale at CVS, buy one get on half off. I bought the blues, Laser, DVD and Spectrum. That reminds me.
There is a cheap shoe store that has a BOGO sale occasionally. But it is BOGO Half Off! Isn't that BOGOHO?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.