Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hup Holland!




Here is a manicure I did to show my support for the Nederlands Voetbal team. I really had fun wearing it. I decided not to take it off until a stranger noticed and commented on it. Finally after three days someone said that my nails were pretty.
I enjoyed wearing this one. I used Sinful Colors Summer Peach for the neon orange. I had never tried neon before, and I thought it would be too much but I really loved it! It was satin in finish, but by day three it was shiny. No topcoat, and no chips either. I was inspired to buy two more neon colors from China Glaze Poolside collection, Pool Party and Sun Worshipper.
I was also able to use OPI Blue my Mind and Red my Fortune Cookie for the first time. I look forward to trying each of those separately at some point.

3 comments:

  1. Chicprofile: What I love about neons is they dry so fast, like within seconds, but what I don't like is they usually chip so fast. :) I wish I could find a pink neon color that will last longer than 2 days on my nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my first comment! Yaay!

    I wonder if using OPI DS top coat would work to prevent chips on other more chip prone shades? I can report that the Sinful Colors orange was chip free and application was great. They have a pink in their brand which is near neon that may be a good solution for you. It is only $1.99 at Walgreens, and they will take it back if you don't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Sinful Colors Summer Peach & ChG Sun Worshipper are some of my fave neons! Sinful Colors has some gorgeous neons! Perfect for those who are not willing to spend a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.