Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hi there, happy day to you! I should be doing moving stuff, but I told my husband I was going to talk about how wonderful he is on my blog. He is the best husband I could ever ask for, truly. One reason I say this is because he said he would buy me a bottle of nail polish if I would go see a movie with him. I was going to go anyway, but this increased my enthusiasm and excitement 100%. We saw The Last Airbender, and afterwards I asked him to take me to Sears of all places, because I saw online that they sold Milani nail polish, and I wanted to get the new purple holo. I had all but the purple and pink. We looked all over Sears and finally asked a salesclerk where the nail polish was. She sort of laughed said no one had ever asked that before. As I suspected they didn't actually have it in the store.

So we went to Target, and there was the purple Milani. The pink was there too, and I was eyeing that when my husband asked me if there was another one I wanted!! So I picked them both up. I felt a bit guilty, since I had bought about ten bottles or more in the last couple of weeks. I confessed to him that I had bought some new polish and he said "You know I don't care about that." He has said before it is better I am addicted to nail polish than to shoes, or to many other worse / more expensive/ harmful things.

I wore the blue Milani 3D holo polish over the weekend, and loved it. It is called cyberspace. I give it a perfect 10 for appearance. It doesn't have the rainbow lines like some of the OPI DS holos, but it has a pretty almost glittery appearance with larger holographic pieces. It lights up even in lower light with a diffuse glow which I find fascinating. The color, a light greyish sky blue, is absolutely delicious, and complements my dark olive skin beautifully. Application was easy, but could leave bald patches if the previous coat is reliquified, or the brush is dragged too heavily. I give the application of this polish an 8 out of 10. I think the finish could be shinier, though I didn't feel like putting a top coat on, it would have been shinier if I did. It was a satin sheen finish, not glossy. I kept staring at my nails. For the finish I rate it a 9, and for driving safety/distraction factor, I will rate it a 4 out of 10, because I think it will require a bit of focus to avoid staring at it on a sunny day.

If you like light cool shimmering colors I think you would not regret purchasing this polish. I found it at CVS and Target, and online at CVS and Sears.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping my my blog and now I am following you. I had know idea hi-tech was that gorgeous! I haven't tried it yet. I tell you it looks amazing on you. I love your nails! I will keep in touch waiting for all your swatches. :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.