Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Disco Ball Nails!!




Hi pretties. Well, I resisted the Milani Jewel FX for a while. After I searched high and low in every CVS but only finding Gold I ordered them online. I saw a new but already depleted display in CVS THIS WEEK for the first time. Milani is driving me crazy! Because these polishes are awesome!

I have tried Gold and Silver, and they are both packed with large hex glitter. They are a bit thick, so thinning these down helped the glitters to lay flat, otherwise they can tend to get lumpy. They are both super shiny and fun to wear. When people see them they say WHAT IS THAT??? WOW!!

Oh, by the way, if you hurry to CVS and you are awarded extra bucks you can pick one of these up for free!!! You have to have a CVS card. The extra bucks I got were for $5, the polishes were not marked in the new display but the core line was marked for $5.49 each. However when the polish rang up it was $4.99 so I got the polish FREE!!!!! I did the happy happy dance and I didn't care who saw me!

WHat is the best nail polish?? FREE NAIL POLISH!

1 comment:

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.