Thursday, July 14, 2011

Win Milani Jewel FX Silver


Hi there! To thank those of you who are kind enough to take time to comment below, I will hold a drawing for one brand spanking new bottle of Milani Jewel FX Silver polish. This is an awesome silver hex glitter which has been until now htf, for me anyway. Up for grabs is a brand new bottle, not the one in the photo. Please see my review for this polish below.

I plan to add at least two more polishes to the prize, so stay tuned for more details. I plan to draw for the giveaway on August 7th. I will open this drawing to international participants also because all girls need polish! Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to win! This polish reminds me of OPI's "Crown me Already!", would love to see a swatch comparison :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Did you layer that over another color? Either way-so sparkly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did layer this over ORLY Dazzle, but any silver would do for complete coverage. This was one coat of Dazzle, two of silver plus topcoat dearies!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.