Friday, May 25, 2012

Nail Art with L'Oreal Silver Sparkle

Happy Friday to you!  I hope you are doing well today.


I want to show you an application of the gorgeous new polish I found at CVS yesterday, L'Oreal Silver Sparkle.  I applied it to my flower nail art to accent the design, and WOWZA!!  This nail polish looks like something an angel would wear, it is uniquely glowy and shimmery with subtle colored glitter in green/blue and pink.  This is a must have for any collection, large or small!  It is totally unique and breathtakingly gorgeous.

I also used Denim Dash from the new Maybelline color show line.  My husband selected this pretty blue for me, and I love it for that reason alone, but it is a very good polish too.  It dries matte, so I used topcoat, but the coverage and formula are awesome. I also want Narcissistic Navy, but my Walmart never got it in. UGH!

CVS has it buy one get one half off, plus I found a $2 coupon, so I got both this one and a second shade gorgeous gold for around eight bucks, pretty good I think!

I hope you have a happy holiday weekend (in the US it's Memorial Day on Monday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.