Tuesday, July 3, 2012



Hi there fancy phlanges! 
Here is a blingy green metallic manicure I really enjoyed wearing-I didn‘t want to take it off.

I used Wet n Wild I got a new com-pewter, and layered Spoiled -Show me the Money over that.  But that was not enough for me, I also accented  with Jordana Green Glitz in varied gradients just by using  the brush from the bottle.  This was super shiny and fun.  I have been obsessed with Green Glitz lately, I keep picking it up.  This surprised me, it was the last one I tried of the eighteen or so Jordana Special Glitters that I have, and the one I thought I would least enjoy.  They are all amazing by the way. 

I went to the grand opening of a new organic farmer’s market.  I bought some avocados which were absolutely perfection, and as I prepared them I had to stop and ask my husband to take a picture to show how yummy they looked.  And of course, how they complemented my nails. 


Green Glitz has small and medium glitter in a clear base which is quickly opaque on the nail.  The intensity of this green is amazing.  My husband and I both love this shade of green.   He gives it five out of five chihuahuas.  His Chihuahua rating refers to his enjoyment of the color, because he thinks Chihuahuas are great, and five out of five Chihuahuas is the ultimate compliment.

To purchase this shade it is necessary to buy from the Jordana website, but I suspect it will be available more widely at some point.

On an unrelated note, here is my  prize winning hydrangea- the big pink flower.  I won third place in an informal garden club flower show in a super cute, old-fashioned and patriotic event this past weekend.  First prize was the small blue one which was cut off at the bottom left.  Oopsie!  Here are some more pictures from the day.

The ladies of the garden club said this was not a serious event, but don't you believe it! I know that much effort was expended, despite the protestations.

Have a happy day, and a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.