Sunday, July 15, 2012

You Tube Inspired - Searing Neon Animal Print

Happy day to you! I hope your Sunday was great. Today I have for you the manicure I am wearing as I type! I feel so on the ball, NOT!

My husband's comment was "That's wild" and "I like it". I love it. The stripes smeared with the topcoat, user error, I am so impatient!




The colors used here are as follows:
Sinful colors Daredevil (hot pink shimmer)
China Glaze Smoking Hot (opalescent glitter)
Love my Nails White
LA Colors Striper in Black
China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (neon yellow)

These polishes all worked great for this design.  Topcoat is definitely a necessity, but next time I will be sure to wait until the black stripes dry before I start going over it.  I am in love

For this design, first I used one coat of the white polish. Then using the brush from the bottles, I painted pink on the top two thirds of the nail, then did the lower part in the sheer neon yellow, overlapping to create the beautiful pastel neon orange.  Then I used the black striper to finish.  Then I applied one layer of the Smoking Hot glitter, then a topcoat.

I know it isn't perfect, streaky etc. but it looks great in real life. I don't mind the mistakes, they make it artistic!

I got the idea on youtube, Neon Sunset Meets Zebra

The addition of the glitter was my idea. I don't know when to leave well enough alone! 

Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.