Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ants in My Pants added to Jackpot and Beauty Blogazon Roundup -

Great to see you!  I saved you a seat!  Join me for the Blogazon roundup?  This one looks really great!



No swatches for you today, I coudn't bear to remove my kitty cat!  I fell in love with Old Flat Top! Naked nails now mean swatches or art tomorrow, if all goes well!  At least I am adding a prize to my contest again.

Are you on twitter yet?  I am and I am addicted to chatting with my friends and entering giveaways and keeping up with my fave celebs and well, whew, I LOVE IT.  If you are not on it yet, it is a BLAST. I find it better than watching TV.  I got rid of my cable tv a while ago!  Best idea ever you guys!  I watch tv online and save 100 bucks or more a month!!!!! More money for me!  Anyhoo, I won't be making any friends at the cable companies, will I?

I am adding Spoiled Ants in My Pants (bottle pictured here!) to the alternate prize in my Scariest Bottle of Nail Polish in the USA Contest (tm).

2 comments:

  1. I can almost feel the ocean spray on my face!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you should, you were sitting right in that chair with me that day. I loved that day so hard, and always will remember that day, that trip, and you <3

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.