Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bloody Good Polish for Halloween! Trick or Treat!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you!  Like my candy jar?


Here is a Halloween Red Nail Special for you beauties!

ORLY Grave Mistake, 2012 Dark Shadows LE collection.  This polish is shockingly blood-like as it applies to the nail.  Great everything.  Bubbles Devere appeared, but it was the fault of my nail.

I made the grave mistake to peel off my glitter the other day.  My Confetti Dragonfly started chipping, and I peeled it off.  All went swimmingly until I ripped into the nail surface deeply just as I was finishing, and weakened my thumbnail right where you see it achieving freedom at the bottom free edge there, right where I always get small cracks, waaaay low down on the quick.  Horrors!  Nice trick to play on myself, hmmm?  Note to self: do never do this again!

It is bound to break soon, then it is shorties for me all around.  I hope not, though, crossing my polished fingers.



Were you looking for the partay?  Join me here later for my first ever Halloween Blog PARTY !  Starting at 6PM Pacific, it will go live.  If you can't be here then and live tweet with me during the party tonight from 6-9PM Pacific, stop by anytime later and see what went on


I would love to see you then!

6 comments:

  1. Well I gotta say, I love that candy jar, right up my alley!!! I'll do even a few tricks to get some of these treats!! Haha :))
    Lovely polish!! I probably can't make it to your party but I'll be sure to catch up on all the gossip later on!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh NO YOU DID'NT!! I slap my friends when they tell me they peel their polish off, so consider yourself virtually slapped! LOL

    Just the thought of your poor nail being peeled away makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck and my skin crawl. The NAIL HORROR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely looks like the best candy jar ever to me!! And love that red! I'm always really picky about my red polish not sure why but this is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer that you can tell a breaks coming! Thats scarier than all the halloween ghosties! Love this on your nails x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the PARTAY! It was fun. :0) Hopefully we can do it again next year. That is an absolute beautiful red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sporting shorties myself right now. I had a couple that I knew where going to wanna give away so I cut them. Anyway, that's a smashing red!! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.