Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Frankenstein Put Your Hands in the Air Like You Just Don't Care

Hello there!

I want to share a Halloween themed mani with you today.

This is my interpretation of the original idea from the beauty blog called Polarbelle, do you know it yet?  It is really great, it is becoming one of my new favorites!  Click here to see my inspiration!  She shows you how to do this, and hers is really great and so fun.  I could not stop thinking of cute little google eyed Frankie!

I started to do a fun style like hers but my Frankenstein turned out more scary. Here is my portrait of Frankenstien.




I started to make him goofy, but he turned sad.  I guess he got depressed, good thing we talked some about depression lately.




Frankenstein was a sad and scary character.  He murdered and scared people, and was ugly to see.



As you can see from his expression, he is happy here, waving his hands in the air, like he just don't care!  Yeah, that is what he looks like when he is happy!


Poor Frankenstein, I mattified him, and he streaked.  Now he is dead!  He still helped with dinner.  What a guy!


Polishes I used :

Sally Hansen  All Aglow Purple duochrome glass flake for the party nails
Nina Ultra Pro for Frankie - Leaf Me Alone (good for Frankie and Depression Awareness)
Fergie New Years Kiss glitter slightly gradated
no topcoat

Bye for now!



lovenailpolish

16 comments:

  1. Love the frankenstein. By the way I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. You can find info here
    http://lustyforlacquer.blogspot.com/2012/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooohooo! Now I am a MuLTIPLE award winning blogger!

      THANK YOU!!

      Thank you for making my entire week~ Hands in the air!

      You are so awesome gal, I really appreciate you!
      Thank you again!!!!!! : D

      lovenailpolish

      Delete
  2. You're Frankenstein is the bomb!!! Such an amazing job...You are so good at nail art!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there In the Red Nails! I am glad you like him : ) That makes me feel just GREAT! : )

      Thanks for visiting me and for the sweet and encouraging comments. I am new to nail art, and I am finding it is a world filled with wonderful people, such as yourself, and generous and wonderful nail art teachers.

      I really am enjoying sharing my art with you, and your positive response is certainly encouraging me to do more!

      Thank you again!

      Delete
  3. Wow!! He is cool and spoooooky!!! You did a wonderful mani and I love, love, love it!! Love his glitter hands in the air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Polarbelle! Yaay ! I am so glad you like my interpretation. Your googly eyed guy is so fun! I want to try him again!

      Thank you for visiting me here, and for the great idea!



      : )

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing...you did a phenomenal job with frankenstein....and thank you for your recent depression awareness post...definitely an important thing to get out there! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily! It is great seeing you here! Thank you for saying~ : D I fell in love with the little guy! After I did it I realized his forehead was way to small! Hahahaha

      You are very welcome, and than you so much for giving me the feedback. It is such a sensitive subject, I was afraid to cause offense. I have noticed though that even people familiar with mental illness need help to know to help someone recover from a bout with depression.

      So if this list could grow and find more people who need it that would be phenomenal.

      You also are to be commended for the post you did on Pancreatic Cancer Awareness. You really have a way with words and truly touched my heart.

      (Hug) for healing!

      lovenailpolish

      Delete
  5. Wow, this is scary even for an ex-army guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaa I have to admit, it was REALLY weird to see this serious little green face peering up at me from my middle nail today. He really did help me work all day long. I still haven't removed him, I love him! At least he will live forever on this page : )

      Thanks for supporting me on this blog, and always!


      (Hugs to you the whole day through)
      lovenailpolish

      Delete
  6. lol I almost peed myself when I saw your post title. hahaha
    You did such an amazing job on this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaaaaa, I am glad you liked my nutty idea! Frankenstein, it turns out, LOVES TO PARTY!!!!!

      Woohoo, me too!

      Thanks for partying with us here today, as always, Nail Narcotics! You are freakin' AWESOME! In fact, I am right now working on a special something for you!

      I will be letting you know about it as soon as it is ready! I love surprises! : )

      lovenailpolish

      Delete
  7. Wow these colours are just so awesome. I really love em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Love My Nails, Oh yeah, you liked my colors!

      High fived the air!

      Woo hoo!

      Thank you for stopping in and sharing the love! <3

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. hahahaaaa Oh yeah, he was cute alright!!!

      Miss him sniff sniff : (

      Thank you so much for that super feedback :)

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.