Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Big Debut - Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup!!!!!

Hi there!

I have something different for my topic today. 

For the very first time I present the :


This is a  weekly showcase of the best posts from the last week by the members of the Beauty Blogazons! 

But first, may I show you my nails?  

I hope that you enjoy this manicure I am wearing in honor of the fight against breast cancer.  This is Jordana Fuchsia Flicker with a topcoat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry.




Indoors, no flash.



Outdoors in sun. 


This nail polish is very pretty and feminine on the hand.  It has holo glitter and bars in a shimmery base of light pinkish coral. It has a golden shimmer in the formula as well.  It appealed to me because the glitters are so sparkly in the bottle, but they are somewhat lost on the nail.  I paid $1.25 for this at my grocery store.  They just put in a brand new jordana display, and everything is on sale now 4 for $5, so these are jumping in my cart sometimes!


Without further ado, here is the



Well, that is the round up wrap up for this week!  I hope you enjoy your day.

I want to thank all of you who have visited and commented here for brightening my day with your kind comments and support!  You make this page a better place to be with your presence!

Before you leave, just one thing, can you come to my Halloween party?  I would love it if you would!

Thank you for coming to visit my polish world!

(hugs) and flowers
lovenailpolish

9 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! I adore it!
    I just started following you on GFC! It would mean the world to me if you return the love back to me!
    Have a great week and continue the great work!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you for visiting me. Thank you so much for joining me, of course I will share the love!

      Thank you so much for your kindness! I am so happy to meet you today! : )

      Your blog is really beautiful and amazing by the way!!

      lovenailpolish

      Delete
  2. Great color! Cool and trendy!
    Love it! Have a great week doll!
    Xoxo
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for popping in and noticing my handiwork. I had fun doing it for you. Cool and trendy, thanks!-I love that!

      You have a great week too sweetie!

      Hugs

      Delete
  3. That´s a pretty shade of pink, and I love all the glitter and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color and shimmer! I wish Jordana was available at my grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon, I am glad you like it! I wish your store had this too, everyone should have Jordana always on sale at their grocery store.

      Fortunately for those that don't, they have a super website, which I have used to buy polish before! No problems at all!

      I highly recommend this brand, I have had great results with it each time.

      I am going check out your blog now! : ) That name is too fun!

      Ok, I am back, your blog looks superior! Now following you : )

      Delete
  5. You have always looked great in pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful shade :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.