Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Nailed the A's !! : D A's Win 12-5

Hi there !

I hope you are enjoying your day.

This blog hit a major milestone last night, 100 people liked this blog enough to subscribe!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

You are each very special to me!

  I am working on a special celebration for you soon!!!


Do you want to go to the ballgame today?   The Athletics are playing in about one hour!  We need to leave soon if we will make the game.  Thank goodness my nails are ready to go!

Here are some nails for the Oakland A's.  I have been promising them to a certain someone.







UPDATED: A's CLINCH AL West 12-8  YAAAY!

Way to Go A's!

PERSONAL UPDATE:  Just now, after 8 months of looking, my husband got word he SCORED a good job that suits him perfectly!  He never gave up, despite trying times either.  Just like the A's 


Now that the Oakland Athletics baseball team could win the American League Western Division tonight, I feel the time is right.


So I put a baseball cap on my nails to show support for their team.


UPDATED to add this celebration of confetti for the team!  Fergie's New Year's Kiss makes a great party topcoat here!  I hope you like it!  Silver glitter and holo bars FTW!


They lost several important team members, yet have managed to keep trying, and never quit.

It doesn't matter if they win tonight, they are winners in my book.  This is sweet because no one expected them to do well at all.  I don't watch sports often, but I love the stories of winners who triumph despite adversity.

I used Sinful colors designated Driver and OPI Jade is the New Black and two striper polishes from the Dollar Tree.

I hope that you like my sports themed nails.

Go Oakland Athletics!

No offense to Texas fans, you guys are great too!  

lovenailpolish


12 comments:

  1. Cute! The hat couldn't be anymore perfect! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there bellecouturenails! Thank you ever so much for the sweet compliment!

      lovenailpolish

      Delete
  2. Wow you nailed their baseball caps!! Awesome, go A's!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really want these to help them win today.

      : )

      Goooo!

      Delete
  3. Wow. Congrats on your milestone. You must feel awesome. That baseball cap is amazing! You have "mad skills" lol. Great mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lusty! I do, today is an unbelievable day! You are making it even more special by visiting me here!

      Thank you so very much!

      see you soon : )
      lovenailpolish

      Delete
  4. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! I love you little cap nails! definitely pinning this and recreating it :D

    Samantha (Nail Art Couture)
    Come by to enter my International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you for noticing Miss Samantha! I am not sure I have ever been pinned yet! Yesss!!!!

      And by the way, Oooh, nice giveaway!

      Thank you for that, and for stopping by today!

      lovenailpolish

      Delete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so awesome. I'm sure there will be many more to come. The baseball cap is spot on and I loooove the yellow. I'm so happy for you and your husband. That is a personal story that hits home for me! Great things come to great people! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, and thank you for helping me celebrate In the Red Nails! Thank you so much for your support and kind words. You are awesome and I really do appreciate you!

      I think things are looking up around here : ) The trying times make us appreciate the good ones more.

      Hugs and flowers to you!
      lovenailpolish

      Delete
  6. I know pretty much nothing about baseball BUT I do know that that hat is wicked adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.