I hope your day is going well for you. Let's enjoy some polish, shall we?
Here I present for your viewing pleasure in all it's glory, China Glaze Naked.
A shimmering pink reminiscent of naked skin. 4 coats here, not the greatest vnl coverage with this shade. I still see vnl in my pic. I also see a flaw in the polish on my nails in this picture, but I won't point it out to you yet. Can you spot it? Hint, not around the cuticles. I am sure those are messed up.
I saw it, and I wanted to hide the flaw, so I covered it with glitter!
Skittles! Another fun skittles mani today!
I wanted to see what each of these looked like over the pink Naked. So I played here with Jordana Gems (thumb), Fergie New Years Kiss(index), OPI Teenage Dream (middle), Jordana Outer Space (ring) and ICING Black Shattered (pinkie), which I am giving away here.
Here is the latest weekly edition of the Beauty Blogazons roundup, featuring the some of the best posts from the last week by the Blogazon Beauty Blogging Gals!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: If you want the perfect Vampy Lips, then meet Cleo and Evelyn's Journey from Susan Thompson Cosmetics- it's Lola's favorite combination for the season!
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle fell in love with the iconic Marilyn Monroe eyeshadows from Mac Cosmetics.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Be the Ghost with the Most if you win this Halloween giveaway from Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- Lacquer Buzz: This month we got all sentimental for Polish Days. Take a look at this polish that holds a special place in my heart.
- Embellished Nails: fun tribal print manicure that you can do yourself!
- Beauty Product Review : Did you know that when girls feel bad about their looks more than 60% globally avoid normal daily activities? Let's change that with the #DoveInspired Campaign!
- The Passenger’s Element: Ulta haul of repurchases
- Jamegackie: Come take a look at my Up inspired nails for Polish Days
- Très Beau Glamour: Looking for something tasteful to make your at home spa days a bit more fun and delicious? Try a fruit smoothie facial mask that won't break the pocket -- it's to die for!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla takes inspiration from a dusty artwork. Check out her Egyptian nails
- Samarium's Swatches: Do Zombies need Manicures? Sarah thinks so!
- Trouble-Maker On Heels: Trouble-Maker on Heels has started her first makeup challenge with using Autumn colour - first challenge Brown
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Ideas to Help a Depressed Person for Depression Awareness Month from lovenailpolish at Addicted to OPI-yum
- Adore-a-polish: Kristina shows us her favorite products of September.
- The Beauty Specialist!: Looking for a lip stain in a shocking pink shade?? Try this!
- Midnight Manicures: Join Midnight Manicures as Jeanie brings you one of the new Barielle Fall Collections - Runway Fever. Enter to win Barielle's Product Sweepstakes too!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Think only the most expensive lipsticks will do? Check out Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful diving into her swatches & review of the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks!
- Amber Did It!: Looking for Halloween nail art ideas? Amber has a Spider Web nail tutorial this is just what you need.
- The Beauty Think Tank: Vampy Fall Lips AND a Beauty Steal? See how you can make your drugstore work for you with Revlon's Black Cherry Lipstick and the Think Tank!
- Lipgloss Break: Lipgloss Break gives you a 'splurge' and 'steal' option for her favorite nail polish color for work.
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Liesl takes a Walk on the Wild Side in NARS Andy Warhol collection Sephora exclusive nail color.
- In-The-Red Nails: OPI So So Skullicious Giveaway
- The Science Of Chic: Tired of buying pricey brush cleaner? Why not make some yourself with this cheap and easy DIY recipe!
- Ishah x Beauty: Fun, feminine polka dot nail art for Sentimental Polish Days.
I decided to show you the haircut I did on myself. I was trained and licensed as a cosmetologist, and I love a challenge so I cut off one inch all over, even the length in the back. I do this often, even fixing haircuts I have paid for and are crooked etc.
Yep, I have blue hair, but not the good kind! : )
I actually get many compliments on my gray stripey hair. I quit coloring it years ago, now I get more compliments than ever. I went gray in my 20s, so I got burned out on coloring it pretty early on, and when my friend asked me to stop, it didn't take much persuading. Now I get more compliments than ever, from both sexes and from all ages. Who would have believed it, not me!!!
Just think of it as silver or platinum~ I do, I am proud of living long enough to grow all these riches! After years of hating my hair, I am proud of it now and I love it!
I thought I would document my hair, and show younger gals that you CAN rock gray hair, and save all that money on hair color! Just get an edgy cut!
Here is a picture of me with the only hairdresser who ever did my hair exactly PERFECT. Do you know who this man is?
One tip I always remembered from beauty school, brunettes especialy should spend their money on diamonds, not hair color. ; )