Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh My Darling Clementine + GO GIANTS!


Oh my darling Sinful Colors - Clementine!  

My darling selected this orange for me a while back.  Today I was looking for color inspiration and asked for help.  He picked up an orange object and said, paint them this color.  This works on many levels for me

1FALL
2.FAVORITE COLOR=ORANGE
3HALLOWEEN NAILS ARE very NOW
4 THE GIANTS ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES and I  AM REP'in the NORTH BAY AREA too NOW Y'AALL!
5 I LIKE THE IDEA OF THIS ORANGE TODAY
6HUSBAND LIKES IT TOO

What about YOU?  I am curious kitty!

 I will be sharing that my nail art embellishments on this color today in my Triple Play Manicure! 

Three posts, one day, one design to enter a contest, can I set a personal best and enter the world series of blogging? LOL 

Ok Giants fans, where are you?  Come out I know you are shy!  Orange and black today, all day!


Shade and sun to show the shiny, no topcoat.  There is a weird formula on this Sinful Clementine, it was runny but thick.  I suggest to work slowly and use three coats if you need to to get full coverage and leveling.  No cuticle drag, just a bit of gloopiness.  I love this because it is a sweet name a sweet color and my sweetie picked it out. I used three coats with no topcoat.

I will add another post in a little while today to show you how I am going to add nail art to this and Halloween this Clementine up!

You didn't think I was going to just leave these nails plain like this all day, did you ? hahahahaha!

Going to get to it !

lovenailpolish
GO GIANTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.