Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PSA: Revlon Ruby Ring- You May Want To See This

I had to drop everything to show you these pictures because I care about you and I want you to be happy and have this polish if you want it! I am showing one coat over ORLY Grave Mistake.

 If you even think you would like this polish you might consider looking for it asap, to at least take a look at it in person. I predict this one will go fast. This is new limited edition shade I found in a brand new Revlon Glamour Holiday display I blogged about from my visit to CVS. I feel super lucky to have snagged two in an epic extrabucks haul that saw me spend $10 for $29 (on sale) worth of polish using "the CVS game" strategies!


I couldn't do it justice.  There is no sun as of yet today, but I wanted to get this out there for you.


This one is a keeper, and is back up worthy, but there are only two per display! Apologies to those who shopped after me at CVS.


I struggled for almost half an hour to capture what I am seeing, frustrated again!


This is beginning to show the depth and duochrome appearance in the pink and red glitter.  It is suspended with string holo glitter in a clear base  The red is microglitter and the pink is teeny tiny fuchsia string glitter.  This gives the glitter combo a duochrome!  This is new to me and I am really enchanted!


I hope you find it if you want it.


This polish is super pretty, hot, sexy, whoa, I am out of words.

Nuff said.

Happy Hunting!

lovenailpolish


14 comments:

  1. I really hope you can get it Jasmine! I think you can I think you can!

    By George, I think she can!

    I would love to know if you can find it!

    the thrill of the hunt is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww shucks, I'm going to CVS tomorrow to see if they have it!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super pretty, I hope you can spot this critter in the wild! No justice in these pictures could really ever be done by me. Best. Drugstore. Glitter. Ever? I think so!

      Thanks for your input in the Red Nails, I would love to see you in this, I it would look so good on you!

      : )

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lydz, I only wish I could have shown you what I am seeing in real life. It is pretty amazing, a glitter among glitters! I really wanted to share this breathtaking beauty with you today. I am glad you appreciate this stunner as well.

      Thanks for sharing the love of polish with me today! I really enjoy sharing it with you.

      Delete
  4. These remind me of the Ruby Red Shoes that Dorothy wore in the Wizard of OZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too. So sparkly! : ) This one is a WOW!

      Delete
  5. Weee.... This is one pretty polish mama!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it too Gosia! I think it is packed with WIN!

      Delete
  6. I love how different shaped sparkles in nail colour give it so much depth and makes the nails look chunky and 3D. Awesome!
    Kimmy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimmy, yes me too! That is why this polish is so special, it has intense colors and shapes that really work together. Amazing. I just wish it wasn't LE, but then that makes is special too : /

      Delete
  7. you know, I didn't realize this wasn't the purple one, at first, because the glitters in both are the same. I don't think I saw this one in the store.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.