Sunday, October 28, 2012

Scary "Hot Halloween Mess" Nails!

There you are super star!

I want to share a selection of combos that you may enjoy!  I painted my right hand in variouspolishes  over the top of Sinful Clementine.

Happy "Hot Mess Halloween". It is pretty scary right?



This is a great use of my clumped up crackle.


I have put Icing Haute Couture, Jordana Bronze Fest on my pinkie, then Confetti Champagne and Caviar on the tips.  The confetti was the sparkliest.  This was a fun experiment, and a perfect use of dried up and re constituted crackle polish.


This polish completely dried to a clump once.  I reconstituted it with thinner, but not very successfully.


Walmart shopping revealed a tower of nail art polishes.  I own none of these, I was slightly tempted by the third one down from the right. I hate the bottles though.


Neons on the bottom.

Various combos on the top. This is a behemoth display. 


Today's Polish added to the GRAND PRIZE in the Scariest Bottle of Nail Polish in the USA contest is LA colors Paradise Pink, hot pink with hot pink shimmer!  Hot!

Have a great day!

lovenailpolish

3 comments:

  1. Woah look at all that polish! I'm SO JEALOUS that we don't have Walmart in Australia :p

    Great scary mani too! Congrats on getting a clumpy shatter to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your Halloween manicure!!!! It's the best one i've seen :)
    Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.