Friday, October 5, 2012

You're Invited to my Halloween Blog Party!



Come here my pretty!


You are invited to my first ever


HALLOWEEN BLOG PARTY!!!


WHEN?

October 31, 2012

WHY? 

I love to have parties, celebrate, and share with you!

WHERE?

RIGHT HERE~~visit this blog on Halloween where I have reserved this room in a real life haunted castle!  


Once we gather on All Hallows' Evening, I will lead a tour of the haunted castle and grounds.


 These peacocks still guard the secrets of the haunted grounds.


I also want to share with you a little about the spookiest places I have ever been.


I would love to know more about how you celebrate Halloween!!

I would love if you would share any or all of these, or what ever you feel you want to:

Your costume
Your treats
Your makeup
Your party
Scary stories
Your favorite Aunt Frida's recipe for "LADY Zombie FINGER Cookies"
Favorite music for the party
Your Halloween traditions
Your favorite candy
Your favorite memories of Halloween
Your pet's costume
or
something else so we can know you better,
and of course,
your Halloween MANICURES!

I will also be announcing the results of my "Scariest Bottle of Nail Polish in the USA" competition!!!




If you want to join the Halloween party, just provide me with a link to your blog or online photos by using the inlinks button at the bottom of the page.

Or, just come to visit this blog on Halloween to see what antics we get up to!  This is a virtual party, so your imagination is the limit to what you could do or see!


I will be here preparing and awaiting your arrival to the party!


I do hope you will be able to join us here for a bit of temporary madness!

: )


Do you see yourself joining me at my party?

I really hope so!

lovenailpolish


Eternal Nights
Animated Halloween Graphics



To try your own gallery for free click here!

 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for joining the party! You really kicked things off in high style!

      These are really great hairstyles! I have never seen such braiding, those spiders are SO amazing and spooky! And the pumpkin buns, who wouldn't want one? : D


      Woo hoo! Thank you for showing them to us!

      Thank you again for coming to my party! It is so nice meeting you! : )

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a lot of fun, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there In The Red Nails! Hey lady, that is alright! Yesssss!

      I am SO looking forward to seeing what you are bringing to the party! Awww yeah!

      : )

      Delete
  3. Sounds like fun!! I will def share my costume :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KatXoXo! Really? That is AWESOME!

      I would love it if you did! That way I won't feel like the only one at school in my pajamas!

      I am dressing up this year too, but I don't want to go out and about in my town, I am a little shy. So I am only showing it on the INTERNETS.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi !!! Thanks for the awesome feedback sweetie! : D

      I am super glad you like it. : ) I am going to work hard on making it as fun as I can! Sky is the limit on our imaginings!


      I hope you can come!

      : )

      Delete
  5. I'm going to try to stop by for awhile because it sounds really fun! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!Alright!!! Yesssss.

      See you there Angela!

      Thank you for coming here and making my blog ever better!~

      Delete
  6. I just love an awesome party and a good scare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an AMAZING idea - very novel! Can't wait :) X

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.