Monday, November 5, 2012

DANGER! Pointies! I've Been Shape Shifting

Hello and welcome!

Nice to see you today, I do hope you are well and happy.  

I am sharing my pointiest nails ever with you today. I should have done this before Halloween, but here it is now!  Scary black pointies!

These were so scary, I scratched my face near my eye with these, and quickly filed the tips to less of a point.  I get scared I will hurt myself accidentally when my nails get really long or pointy.  This didn't used to bother me, but now it is a thing.  You know how you get wrapped around an idea and it becomes a "thing"?

This is two coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme, the best black polish bargain anywhere.  This polish is commonly acknowledged to be the best black polish in existence, and the price $0.99, is a real steal!  This is my first use of my second bottle, and I don't wear black polish much.  





I soon applied a shade I bought from L'oreal, The Bigger the Better.  I don't like this one little bit. There is useless black glitter in there.  Ugh, it is lumpy, like coal.  Do not want.  This picture looks okay, but I just do not like this one.




I took it off right away!

Here are some pictures of my nails in other shapes from my blog over the past two years, to show you how I can shape shift!











 I was in the middle of landscaping my yard, that is so hard on polished nails, but harder on naked ones!  I always wear nail polish!






This has been fun!

I hope you enjoyed my shape shifting slideshow!

I wish you a day filled with the enjoyment of all the best big and little things in life, like nail polish : )

lovenailpolish



10 comments:

  1. Love your nails!! I would be so afraid I would cut myself on them because I'm so clumsy haha but they look fab on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kristine: ) I K R? I don't want to need stitches! : O

      Thanks for stopping in and the sweet nails compliment, we do love those, right?

      : )

      Delete
  2. I really like your pointy nails, they look really good on you! Fun looking through your different photos and swatches, too. I love star glitter, it makes me smile :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Liesl! You are so sweet to say! : ) I enjoyed a bit of a retrospective. I like the pointies too, they just are scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh very cute manicures...love the pointies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lydz! thank you! I am glad you enjoyed my trip down mani memory lane!

      Delete
  5. I wish I could do pointies but I'm probably more scared of hurting myself than you are! I am a bit of a clumsy girl too so I tend to poke myself when my nails are longer and break them. I saw some cute press-on's that were shorter pointies and I thought about getting them but the glue could jack up my natural nail... Blah! I'll keep my own! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack I know right? I have rounded them off now, but I am like you I want to wear some fakes sometimes, but not use glue. I have seen some with sticky tabs, but those wouldn't be too practical.

      Hmmmm. Maybe there is a niche market there somewhere for easier to use fakies, Sally Hansen, OPI? Anyone? Can we get on this please?

      Delete
  6. I love all your nail shapes and you have really healthy nails. I have my left hand in almonds which I love but too afraid to shift my swatch hand over to almonds. Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda! That is such a wonderful compliment! Thank you kindly for saying, you are so sweet.

      I enjoy your blog very much, and thank you for your feedback, it is so nice to hear this from you. I know I don't have the best pictures or cuticles, but I love sharing my nails and polish with talented and sweet polish lovin ladies and awesome bloggers, such as yourself : )

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.