Friday, November 2, 2012

Glitter BOMB NOTD! Guess My Polish!

Hi there lovely!


What do you think of these nails I am wearing today?


I love to BLING it up!  

Here I show you three glitters, and one recent China Glaze fall color.  I mentioned all of these glitters recently, can you ID them? Hint, two are dupes.

This mani reminds me of lapis and gold. It is so metallic and shiny!
Photo Credit



I had a blast at my party, thank you to everyone who came and made it a success.  My dream came true, so now I am going to dream a new one! If you missed it you can still check it all out here

I find it endlessly interesting to consider the definition of success, and purpose in creating a blog, or even a life for that matter.  For me, I define success in my blogging if I can be proud of what I do, feel I contribute something useful to my reader, and feel good about it.


lovenailpolish


I know these pictures and clean up are not perfect. Oh well!

13 comments:

  1. Look at you go, Glitter Girl!

    What happened to your Dream Machine?? I was going to post in there once I got my thoughts sorted out... LOL

    I also see we both took yesterday off... Hah! I had a little visitor for most of the day; I found a little black pomeranian wandering loose. I had her for most of the day and then her owner finally showed up.

    Success is what happens when you don't have any expectations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly I posted your polishes today! LOL, yep I took a day off! I was pooped after my party! I had so much fun. I put my dream factory back, I took it off for the party whoopsie! I would love to see what you put!

      You are so nice to care for the puppeh! I love dogs, so you are A-OK in my book!

      I need to put something in there too!'

      Delete
  2. GORGEOUS duo, and I'm not even going to begin to guess because I've been sort of MIA this week, but it seriously looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liesl, Thank you sweet lady. I hope all is well with you.

      LOL! I am glad you are back in town pardner! I hope you had a Happy Halloween!

      : )

      Delete
  3. I will toe guess... hmm china glaze electrify,revlon holiday sequins? , and Confetti champagne and caviar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgana! Hi! Great guessing on your part! You definitely have an eye for polish!

      Delete
  4. Oh and the blue is most definetly china glaze man hunt...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, you nailed that one! This is fun! : ) You are pretty good at this!

      Delete
  5. This is so beautiful!! I love glitter on others but stay away from it because I hate putting it on and taking it off!! I always en up with a thick gloopy mess!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! Thanks for dropping in. I feel your pain.

      This is a problem for many of us. I think we need a Glitter be Gone spray.


      Delete
  6. I love the mani. It shines just as beautifully as your personality does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Angela, hello! There just couldn't be any nicer or more appreciated visitor than you my friend. I really enjoy your lovely personality too, we had a really fun time at my party, and when I remember it I smile, alot! I am glad tipsy twittering is not a deal breaker LOL

      It is great that we can have fun together and put all the negativity in the world aside in our perfect world of polish. I so hope that you get your nail polish from me ASAP! I think mid next week sometime : )

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.