Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ICING Flower Child Is A Showstopper

Hello!

Welcome friend! I want to share a manicure I created with my inner flower child as my guide.

I present for your viewing pleasure today a mystery Sinful colors orange duochrome shimmer graced by ICING Flower Child!


Above you can see the golden shimmer in the bottle, it changes to cherry at extreme angles. This polish is a beaut.


I wish I knew the name of this SinfulColors!


It is one of my top  fall polish picks. It may be called Tapping Nails, I can't be sure because I bought the last one with no label.



It is a beautiful shade.  But I wanted glitter, so I only put two coats and then I applied a careful coat of Flower Child by ICING. Finally, a nail polish with crazy enough glitter to satisfy me.  This polish looked so amazing under the lights in the store, as these holos often do, and looks equally amazing on the nail.

I adore the holo foil shreds, in all shapes!  There are also pink foil bits, which I adore!  Then there are pink hex glitters to match, plus orange, aqua, gold, silver and green.  In totality this polish is stunning with the cray cray mix of colors! I had to pat and arrange the pieces how I wanted using the brush, but it was easy.



My thumbnail had an enormous piece of holo foil.  The holo foil tends to be a little lumpy, but I tamped it down.  It smeared a little and wrinkled, but the crazy glitter hid the problems.  A coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Top coat and I was glittery all day!

This glitter polish is groovy baby!

Peace Love & Flowers to you

lovenailpolish


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Wes! Thank you :D Flower Child is especially wonderful : )

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!!! That polish sure looks like Tapping Nails although it could possibly be Courtney Orange... but that one might be too orange.. LOL Love that glitter too so sparkly!!!! Beautiful mani girl!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristine, thank you for trying to help with the ID on this mystery polish. But sadly, it isn't the lovely Courtney, I have that one ... Thanks for the mani compliment, I lOVE THOSE! LOL

      Delete
  3. Whoa!!! On my wishlist is goes)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He Natalsie, I hope you get it sweetie!

      Delete
  4. Wow.. nice! A very good idea for party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon! Hi De Mons, so great to see you. Oh it is a party on the nail, you nailed it!

      Delete
  5. Thanks!! I've joined as follower 165 =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there ylenia. LOL Thank you for joining my blog : D I see you now, how did I miss you?

      I am so glad you are here : )

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous orange, it makes me so happy, like summer time happy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! I wish I knew it's name, but I am glad it made you feel happy : )That makes me happy.

      Delete
  7. Hey Girl! Sorry, I haven't written for a bit. I always check your blog on my phone but can't comment from my phone (wierd, I know). I think we are on the same wave length right now... both posting ICING glitters. :-) I need to go soon and pick up Lucky Penny.

    Be sure to check my blog out tomorrow cause I'm doing something special! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.