Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm Gonna Party All Night Long

Greetings Gorgeous! So nice to see you today : )

I want to share another holiday glitter polish I picked up recently.  All but one nail here is covered in a topcoat of Confetti I'm Gonna Party All Night Long.  Wow, that is a mouthful.



It is an eyeful too.  I didn't like it on it's own, because it is not very densely packed with glitter, but here is one coat revamping my previous China Glaze Cranberry Splash manicure, previously shown here. Cranberry Splash matches this glitter very well.  I applied one coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


This is one of those polishes that grew on me in a very big way.  The gold glitters add a real excitement in just the right proportion to the red.  It looks so festive, I have to blink, I can't party that much for too long!


There are three types of glitter in this polish, red micro, red round, and gold round.  It applies easily and dried quickly. The finish is rather smooth for an inexpensive mixed glitter. This combination is perfect for revamping a tired manicure.  My Cranberry Splash nails were scraped up and dinged after a day of housework, so out came IWTPANL.



Fall manicures should be on my nails, I suppose, but I wanted you to know about this LE polish, so if you want it, may still be able to find it.  I found it in CVS for $2.19.

This polish is similar to China Gaze Pure Joy, which is gold glitter with tiny round red glitter, as you can see in  the excellent photos and swatches at Vampy Varnish here.  She one of my top go to reference for collection swatches. Pure Joy looks more dense and would cover the nail better than this polish.  This  polish has microglitter in red, even smaller than the tiny round red glitter in Pure Joy.  I skipped Pure Joy because the two look so similar, and I had already purchased this one.

I choose this as budget friendly alternative to Pure Joy, but it is not a dupe. BUT, I don't THINK I strictly NEED both ; )

After the response to my franken, I went to try and find the glitter I used. After much angst, I found them, and BONUS, another franken I made with them. Look for that to debut here very soon! It needs a name too, poor unloved baby!

I am curious, what colors or types of polish are you into lately?  Are there any you want and don't have now?

lovenailpolish

Wishing you lots of love hugs and flowers








7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic manicure! I really like the shape of your nails. To answer your question, I'm really into chunky glitter polishes ATM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I'm really liking this!! I'm not big on large glitters but this really caught my eye! I love how you layered it over red, the gold glitter gives it such depth I think... Really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red is perfect for the festive season :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I love red and gold combined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy cow, that glitter is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.