Thursday, November 29, 2012

Most Beautiful Blue Ever

Hi there precious polished friend.

I could not wait to get these pictures to you today!  I can not believe this, but I think I have found the most beautiful blue nail polish I have ever seen. And I have seen  many  many blue nail polishes. I present to you my newest precious gem in my collection, Salon Perfect Sapphire Sparkle!!  




Here my ecstatic nails are posing with ICING Written in the Stars. This Sapphire Sparkle was too pretty to put this glitter on top, yet.  I had trouble with application, the polish is thick and runny, weird, but not too bad.  It does not seem to stain. It dried to the shine you see here, extremely shiny!  It dried hard and fast too!  I was amazed at the quality of the formula.  I tapped my thumbnail and expected to see a ding, nope!


In the above photograph, note the duochrome blue to lavender to violet sparkles at extreme angles. This polish gives the same effect as peer into deep  sparkling sapphire/violet duochrome water  BUT WAIT, it gets so much better.

Another awesome quality of my new favorite blue nail polish, is the highly reflective metallic appearance at a distance.  It is amazing, and I cannot think of anything else that has a finish like it.


This polish was purchased at WalMart for $4. It is LE for holiday.


My nails are writing this love letter to this blue polish today. I hope that it delights you as well!


Love, Hugs and Flowers to you the whole day through

10 comments:

  1. LOOK at that blue!! Holy moly can you say gorgeous! I couldn't even tell you what my favorite blue is but this just went to the top of the list LOL I know I don't need to tell you you have beautiful swatches cuz I always do but they really are!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blue polish is so intense! Cobalt blue!! Icy hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a really beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous Shade! Heading to walmart this weekend so I think I'll have to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to find out if this is a cruelty free brand... If so, I'm gonna have to get my rear to wally world.

    You wear it well, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.