Friday, November 16, 2012

NOTD, WalMart Shop Trip, Blogazon Roundup 11/16

Hello again!

Welcome to my NOTD and a slideshow from shopping today, and for a sweet finish, the weekly Blogazon Roundup!
I created this duochrome holo manicure by layering a   DS holo (do you know her name?)over Sally Hansen Nail Prism Ruby Sapphire (06), and the sun came out for five minutes.  I snapped a few pictures to preview the manicure I will detail in my next post.

This is squashing my lemming for a polish like the Enchanted Polish Beatles collection, which I missed, and will never own, most likely.  And that is OK! : )  I can name this combo something Beatle-y!  Ruby Huesday maybe!

Enough talk, let's shop!  Here I document my findings from Walmart:



Look, nail art has gone mainstream.


Starting the girls early now!


Some of these are kinda cool!




 This is almost a franken kit, with glitter and topcoat in there.



 These stick on with tabs.


Fresh  box of polish! : )  I found one of these today I am excited about!  Maybelline LE Silver Gleam - this is an amazing silver glitter!

Brand new display of NYC polishes.

 Covergirl is making polish again! Rejoice!
I don't know the price, they were misplaced in a Revlon display.


Oh man, these will probably sell a lot.
I am a little over their polishes, myself, but hey some are really pretty.
I have one.




It the BLOGAZON Roundup Time Again!
Tree I saw today.





Special note, the Color Club Ho Ho Holly I recently featured is scented only when dry ; ) Wet it smells like ordinary polish!

Happy day to you !

lovenailpolish

4 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty! Totally love holo polishes!! :) now I want to go buy some more though thanks -_- LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Oops, I did it again : O Welcome Kristine! LOL :D :D HOlo ftw!

      Delete
  2. Wow...this tree picture is at the Walmart? It doesn't look real. It's on fire!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait 'til you see today's tree shot, pure gold! WINNING!

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.