Friday, November 16, 2012

Unloved Holo Franken In Action

Hi beauty!

I hope you are happy and polished.

I cannot wait for the holidays, and so why should I ?  

Here I have my Angel Wings on again to play second fiddle to the nail in the middle, NO NAME FRANKEN!   I am struggling to decide. You are all so great at coming up with original names!  



I enjoy it so much when you tell me what is on your mind. I am grateful when you do!  You really make my day! All of you, my readers are AWESOME and I am so thankful for you!


 Do you see how my first nail is a little dinged?  I didn't notice too much at first. 


The no name polish is fairly smooth. This is one coat over Ho Ho Holly. I made it using Confetti Tiara.  : )  A handy frankening polish, a top notch base for glitter : ) The bottles are pretty too.



I don't remember exactly the proportions of glitter to base, this may have been as long as two years ago when I made this green holo.



You can see the rough texture of my nail edge with Angel Wings.


Here is another mani with my unnamed holo, CC Ho Ho Holly from yesterday.


 Ho Ho Holly is a favorite for sure!  It bubbled a bit but I don't care, it is so sparkly you cannot tell!



These two polishes seem to get along very well.  I see a blue green glitter in the holo that is harmonizing beautifully with the holly foil : D


I am going to make another franken with this pink glitter. : ) I plan to share that one with you soon as well.  




I hope you have a wonderful day!

lovenailpolish

14 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!!! Love your franken with Angel Wings! I recently picked that one up along with Glistening Snow and I haven't been able to swatch them yet but WOW now I really want to lol!! And I can't want to see your pink franken since it's no secret pink is my favorite color ;) LOL But i'm stumped on a name.... I'm gunna have to think about that one for a bit hah! So pretty though!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kristine, I have this pink and another one too! I need to step up my photography game so I can show you these in all their glory!

      I can't wait to make this franken. I don't know why I haven't yet! Maybe because I don't have many empty bottles, better get polishing or order some!

      Delete
  2. Though I feel it should maybe have a holiday-esque name because it reminds me so much of Christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am leaning that way too! Great minds think alike they say! : )

      Delete
  3. I love this!!! Can you call in Emerald City-Bank! It reminds me of the Wizard of Oz and money, at the same darn time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your idea on this little momma! Nice to see you out and about! Thank you for the compliment, and that amazing inspirational name for a polish! Emerald city BANK baby that name is money! LOL

      STay well and happy : )

      Delete
  4. I can tell right now I'm gonna love that pinky/purple holo! (drools on keyboard)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Inky, glad you enjoyed it : d lol! Thanks for stopping in and making it so much cuter in here lately!

      Ho Ho Ho, I know! This dark pink is INSANE, it almost has RED to it. I have got to get good shots of it for you for maximum droolage LOL... I am telling you INky, these glitters get me worked UP! As is almost unseemly!

      Almost any old nail polish does too, who am I KIDDING?

      Happy day, until we polish again !

      Delete
  5. These are so pretty! I have Ho Ho Holly and havent worn it yet, I hope mine doesnt bubble! I love the shimmer and shine of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micki, Hi! : ) Welcome! I hope you love it! I would love to know how you get along!

      You have some pretty nails there, Micki! :)

      Delete
  6. That glitter is awesome! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgana, I got it at Michael's about one and a half to two years ago, I think it may be by Sulyn?

      I wish we could find more lots more!

      Delete
  7. Glad I thought of the Gold and Green (G&G) idea!! Nice on your nails.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.