Sunday, December 2, 2012

Another Use for Nail Polish

Hello there superstar!  

I have a different use for nail polish today.

Hand painted polish ornaments!


These are just glass disks with a ribbon through them. I found them for around $4. I got the idea to use my pretty polishes to dress them up. Here is a snowglobe made with CG Snowglobe!


Her eyes are 3D nail art studs from ICING. 


I used OPI My Private Jet to fancy up the Raiders for my husband. He didn't complain about the bling! 


This one uses a bunch of different glitters. They are super sparkly.  I think they will look nice on the tree.




 I polished my key too with Snowglobe.




I did one more, but I don't really like it, here it is. It is super rainy here, and I am struggling to show you how sparkly this one was.



This was so fun, I want to go buy another box.

Do you have any crafty and non-traditional uses for nail polish?

Love Hugs and Flowers to you the whole day through

lovenailpolish

17 comments:

  1. Super cool idea!! You have some excllent painting skills to boot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelly! Thanks a bunch :D !!! You are such a sweetie!

      Delete
  2. Luv it! I think I tweeted you my ideas already. Did I? I can't remember, I've slept since then. lol Anywho, great job! Santa will be impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your idea, adding glitter to cards! So much glitter, only ten nails, brilliant!

      Delete
  3. those are great ideas! too cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lydz thank you, I am glad you liked em!

      Delete
  4. What a great idea!! thanks for sharing! :)
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweet sweetpea, thank you and you are very welcome!

      Delete
  5. our crafts looks very nice :)I use nail polishes for decorating too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely De Mons! Thank you! You too? Nail polish is so versatile : D

      Delete
  6. I am loving these ideas!!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cool!! You are so creative lady! And such an amazing artist!!! Love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristine hi! Thank you so much! Coming from a very creative person such as yourself, that is a very big compliment! You are very amazing and talented too! I still don't know how you made those macaronis, yum!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I am happy, since it was made for you! I love u!

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.