Tuesday, December 18, 2012






"Newtown Youth and Family Services, Inc. is a licensed, non-profit, mental health clinic and youth services bureau dedicated to helping children and families achieve their highest potential. NYFS provides programs, services, activities, counseling, support groups and education throughout the Greater Newtown area.

ANY DONATIONS MADE TO NEWTOWN YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES WILL BE DONATED DIRECTLY TO THOSE EFFECTED BY THE SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING."

To donate click here

3 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I used the image on here? I'd like to share with my followers as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use it, bless you Jasmine ! I copied this from someone else, but for this purpose I am sure no one minds.

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.