Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It is Award Time Again - Already?

Hi sweetness, are you doing okay today? I sure do hope so.


I have been truly blessed to connect with you, and my many other amazing and inspiring friends through the beauty and nail blogging community in the past few years.

Today I want to recognize and thank my friend, In-The Red Nails for presenting me with another award! This is the second award I have received from her, and I could not be more humbled and proud. I am now the recipient of the REALITY Blog award!

She has just made an exciting announcement on her blog, I am so happy for her!  See here what she revealed to readers recently!  Also, please go to her page to check out your chance to win one of 5 $100 Visa Gift Cards from the Beauty Blogazons.

Thank you In-The-Red Nails, again, for this honor : D



So, to honor this award, I need to answer a few questions and then nominate three others.

1. If you could change something what would you change?
I would stop all wars around the world and take the money and use it to feed, clothe and house those in need. 

2. If you could relive one day, when would it be?
My wedding day, it was a very wonderful day. Just the two of us in Las Vegas and a little chapel.

3. What’s one thing that really scares you?
Earthquakes.

4. What’s one dream you haven’t completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it?
I want to completely redo the landscape in my backyard, yes, I will complete it with help.

5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Maybe my husband, so I could see things from his perspective. He is my world.

I hereby nominate these wonderful bloggers for this award:

Beauty By Arielle: Arielle is a blogger I have found recently, and I am really amazed by her kindness. I won adspace from her, but after I did, I had to admit that I was not able to create a blog button (I know) to put on her blog. Would you believe she made one herself, and if you go to her blog right now you can see it there!  She is one of the most insightful and thoughtful beauty writers I have read.  And I am not saying that because I won something from her.  Check her out, her blog is beautiful and welcoming.  I am placing adspace for her on my blog this month as a special thank you to her for her extra dose of kindness in creating and displaying free advertising to promote my little blog. Congratulations on your REALITY Award Arielle!

Kristine at Pink and Polished Kristine is celebrating a huge milestone for any blog, 100 followers, with a giveaway! I have been enjoying her cute nail art lately, she is very enthusiastic about nail art, and her enthusiasm is contagious. I absolutely adored her mac n cheese nails, and her cookie monster nails for Halloween.  She seems to always have a positive energy, and I have come to expect to be delighted with her nail art.  She is just getting started, I am sure it will be fun to see what she does next. Congratulations on 100 201 (WOW that was quick) and your REALITY Award!

Kelly at Kell's DIY Nails Kelly is a new friend who has been very supportive of my blog, and she has a very kind heart.  She has a great looking blog, and beautiful swatches! She is definitely a blogger I enjoy knowing, and I am sure you will too. She entered my contests (and won one), and was right there with me at my first ever Halloween Blog Party, helping me raise a real ruckus! Right now she is putting up a prize a day in a 12 Days of Christmas giveaway. Now, if you visit her and enter, you could be the one winner to get twelve prezzies under your tree!  She is very kind, and has a huge heart, as evidence of that you will notice she is an animal lover too, like me!  Check her out and add her to the blogs you are following, you will be happy you did!  Congratulations Kelly, you are a winner of the REALITY award!

I know there are many more of you who deserve this award too, for uplifting humanity through a shared love of nail polish.  Thank you for your contribution to elevating the human consciousness and awareness through a peaceful appreciation of beautiful nail polishes.   If you are a blogger reading this and you did not recieve this award yet, please accept the award from me now on your own behalf. This is a great way to learn more about other bloggers, and I want to learn as much as I can about all of you : ), my friends and readers !



Love Hugs and Flowers to you the whole day through


lovenailpolish
  




6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your kind words are truly touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say whaaaaat?! No you didn't nominate me for an award girl your so sweet!! :D And congrats to you as well!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yeah! Thanks Kristine! Happy day to you!

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.