Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Kleancolor Metallic Green- Merry Christmas Nails to You

Hi Holiday Honeys, I hope you are doing fine!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope you enjoy a day off work to rest, that is the best part of all!

I am sharing my Christmas nails from last year.  This is Kleancolor Metallic Green !I am taking a bit of a day off today, but I did want to stop in and share this favorite cheery green before Christmas got away : )

Happy Day!

I love the Kleancolor metallic polishes : ) Even though they are a little smelly, the Metallics are pretty amazing. They are very pigmented, except for Metallic White, which is white glass flake (?). The finish is bright and they dry pretty fast.  I wore topcoat, and I know this polish wore for a long time!


My nails were ridiculously long. Lately I have been keeping them trimmed so they don't get like this. This is a little scary! LOL

Seasons Greetings!
Love Hugs and Flowers to you the whole day through!

lovenailpolish

2 comments:

  1. It's almost glowing, it's a beautiful color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green is amazing on your nails!!! Now I want candy :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.