Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Party Hearty- China Glaze Holiday 2010

Season's Greetings! It is so good to see you today : D

I want to bring you a bit of cheer! I have dressed up my nails for you in my most festive holiday polishes. 

This layering manicure was iced with my much used and loved China Glaze Party Hearty. 


Although this polish is sadly discontinued, I just can not resist wearing it again and sharing it with you for the first time.  Large red, medium green and small gold glitters in a perfect glitter formula, as I expect from China Glaze.

Do you think we could petition China Glaze to make it again? I know there are people who don't have this who would love to, can you make more, pretty please, China Glaze? 


Here I am showing you two coats of this polish plus Seche Vite over a previous manicure, shown here, which consisted of

Two coats Fergie Grammy Gold
Two coats of Icing Jingle My Bells
Seche Vite

I had a glitter party during a 15 minute removal session.  This left glitters all over my skin and cuticles.  It was a difficult removal, but not the worst.


I think nail polish companies would do well to emulate China Glaze and dupe this polish.   I see various independent nail polish artisans who have created similar polishes, but nothing exactly like this beauty.  The red glitters in here are so gorgeous in the light.

I would imagine you could create a similar look to this mani by layering  red green and gold glitters, if you had some similar polishes to the glitter types in this one.


This polish reminds me of glistening holly berries in the snow. It is very wintry and holiday in feeling to me.


Thank you for joining me for a bit of holiday cheer and joy!

Love Hugs and Flowers to you the whole day through.

lovenailpolish

9 comments:

  1. This is a perfect Christmas polish--so blingy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very glittery. I did it though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really amazing!!!!
    Thanks for the lovely comment darling!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very good comparison you did here, the glistening berries of hollies!
    I really wish indie makers would dupe some of the beloved polishes... Like Absolutely Alive?? I would kill to have another bottle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used Party Hearty in a nail art, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! so christmas-y !! :D
    I'm a newbie & I'm following you now, do follow me back? :)
    Much Love,
    Madhumita.
    http://envoguedivam.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/EnVogue.Diva.M

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will love to know about party hearty China Glaze holiday. Useful post
    Salon Singapore

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.