Thursday, January 31, 2013

Easy Valentine's Day Nail Art

Hi !

Here I am sharing a heart felt manicure I created with love.

This is two coats of  OPI Japanese Rose Garden with some carefully placed hearts from Revlon Hearts of Gold, and one coat of Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope plus topcoat.


This is a great use for Hearts of Gold. This polish dries quickly and fairly smooth, it is a great topcoat.


Pink with gold shimmers is one of the most beautiful and feminine polish combinations. I don't wear much pink, but I am reminded of how this long time favorite combination works great on my skin tone.  


Love Hugs and Flowers to you the whole day through!

lovenailpolish



 

2 comments:

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.