Friday, January 18, 2013

Multi-chrome Love and Beauty Light Pink/Multi by Forever 21

Hi y'all!

I hope you are well and happy.  I am happy to share another new beauty with you today, this is love & beauty polish brand from Forever 21 in Light Pink/Multi. Yep that is the name!


Sheer on it's own, applied over Blue Metal Perle by L'Oreal, previously swatched here,  it turns into a magical multichrome topcoat! I love this amazing polish.


This ranges from blue to bronze, mostly purple and blue are visible. Dry time is okay.  I applied Seche Vite because there were so many layers of polish, 4 plus topcoat.



This pink multi has what I believe is called glass fleck.


Not much more to say about it other than if you wear it, be careful as you will want to stare at your nails when you are doing other things that require attention, like walking or driving.  It looks like they have a few other promising shades available as well.

Love and Beauty Light Pink/Multi by Forever 21



PROS:

Price $2.80 US
Gorgeous glass fleck
Strongly multichromatic
Readily available I believe this is the polish, the name and numbers don't match though : /  It really looks like the same one. The number on my bottle is 21602101011
No big 3 chemicals on label

CONS:

Sheer on it's own
Not labeled cruelty free

Thank you for visiting me in my perfect world of polish!
lovenailpolish

Love Hugs and Flowers to you the whole day through!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I am glad it pleased your eyes like it did mine!

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.