Monday, January 21, 2013

One of the Best Winter Blues - Blue Bells Ring


Hi!

I am on a blue streak, here is China Glaze Blue Bells Ring, a vibrant blue metallic from the China Glaze Holiday 2012 collection.  

This collection made my holidays bright, and was THE must have collection for me this past Christmas.



This is a great blue for winter. 


 Shade.



Nails must be very smooth to wear a metallic foil such as this, buffing and basecoat beforehand are both required unless your nails are perfect.  This blue will stain, so basecoat is a must for that reason.


 
I admit to coating this with glitter soon afterwards.  I dinged up the manicure and I didn't want to start over.  I like my nails to look showroom perfect, at least for the first day of a manicure, and I am sure I am not alone in that.


China Glaze has really made some beautiful blues for us. This is no exception. An excellent choice to represent the metallic blue spectrum in any polish collection.


I didn't wear it alone for very long, so I cannot speak to wear, but I would assume that the wear would be good, as is typical for China Glaze.

China Glaze Blue Bells Ring

Pros:

Great fomula
Big 3 Free
Shiny without topcoat
One or two coater
Great icy shade for winter

Cons:

I cannot find any information on animal testing though I find information online saying they are cruelty free
May stain

Love Hugs and Flowers to you the Whole Day through

lovenailpolish

8 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love the shades of blue that you have. And I love your nails. Gives me something to aspire to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Angela that is the nicest compliment I have gotten yet. You are too kind my lovely friend! Your nails are beautiful now! : D

      Delete
  2. such a fun color!! I couldn't reply to your email but wanted to say thank you for the comment you left on my blog today! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! : ) Love your blog btw!

      Delete
  3. I totally agree, this is THE blue of the winter!!
    And China Glaze DOES NOT test on animals!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gosia! Yess, I am not alone Thanks, for that confirmation! : D I LOVE CHINA GLAZE sorry for shouting.

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.