Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sinful Colors Endless Blue

Hi there!

Today I am wearing Sinful Colors Endless Blue. I am wearing two coats plus topcoat here.



I found this one sitting off on a shelf with a twin at Walgreens, it was not part of any display, so I don't know where it can be generally found in the displays.  But I can tell you it caught my eye, though I was looking for a gray polish.

My hands are having a hard time coping with the cold and the DIY chores around my home.  I filed my nails down and then I had some major cracks on my right thumb. I was just telling my husband how when I cut my nails shorter  that is when I get bad breaks.    I had to file and patch my right thumbnail.  Not a big deal.

I really love Endless Blue and it killed my lemming for Nails Inc. Baker Street.  I have not seen a comparison, I may do one myself next time I am at Sephora, I will swatch a nail of Baker St with their tester.  I do like that Sephora has testers : )

When I applied it I was amazed because it was a one coater and dried glossy, but I got tipwear quickly.  So I added another coat and Seche Vite and it was perfect!  It is very creamy and loaded with rich looking pigment. This is absolutely a beautiful color, it looked to me like deep blue jewels. My husband commented that it is eyecatching and he really liked it, I believe this color would appeal to many men. This is a top favorite blue and I have very many blues in my collection, I guess around fifty.

On a related note, I have started a polish spreadsheet, and have filled in 100 names!  Yaay me! Proud! This is the first step to reorganizing my stash.  After moving so much, and finally settling down, it is now time to reorganize and catalog the collection.  Storage is also at issue here, I can report in more detail if there is interest.

Sinful Colors Endless Blue
PROS:

Seems to be a dupe for Nails Inc. Baker Street
Nice application
One coat may be enough
Dries shiny
Dry time is good
Big 3 Free
Very attention grabbing


CONS:

Got tipwear fast with no topcoat
No information about animal testing found

That's it!

Love Hugs and Flowers to you the whole day through

lovenailpolish



10 comments:

  1. Only two coats and looks so intense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One may even do you, it is amazing De Mons! : D

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I haven't seen it in any displays, either. I think I may have to go on a search for this, since I love love love blues!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Sarah! I hope you are able to secure one! Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  3. You are so right - it looks like Baker Street - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try to compare them, someone needs to out here for the bargain hunters!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous blue, Iggy! And congrats on getting all organized ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Liesl, you are so kind and lovely. I love your Prism posts, I really enjoy seeing them on you! : D You always make me think to wear them again!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the info to this post its help me a lot...

    OPI
    OPI Test

    ReplyDelete
  6. arghh! i have baker street and butler please, but i cant find this one...im addicted to these blues!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.