Sunday, February 24, 2013

Another Valentines Day Manicure

Hi there!

I am happy to share with you another manicure I chose to wear in celebration of Valentines Day this year. I actually wore these on Valentines Day. Here we have DS Design with a layer of Icing Heart of Gold over the top.



DS Design is a linear nude holo.  Icing Heart of Gold is gold hexes with gold holo mini glitters, you can see a couple of them glowing on my pinkie above.  My inspiration was the concept of wearing "sheer nude fabric draped with gold jewelry".



I also collect perfume bottles, this one was my Valentines gift this year. The Gucci by Gucci fragrance is my current crush, someone knew just what I wanted!

I hope you have a great day!

Love,
Lovenailpolish

7 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the fragrance Valentine, your nails looked amazballs! You're my golden girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter on top of it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will let my husband know you like the polish he picked out! I love your taste it is exquisite! Thanks for visiting : D

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty combo! And I love the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.