Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mani Bowl 2013 Brought to you by Addicted to OPI Yum

Hi!

Welcome to the first ever Mani Bowl here at Addicted to OPI-yum!!

Which of the two NFL teams playing today has inspired more manicures, the Niners or the Ravens ?


Who will win the Mani Bowl?  Link up your 49ers or Ravens inspired manicures below and let the best team win!  Already the 49ers are ahead!

Gallery closes at 11:49 Pacific today, Superbowl Sunday!
Go Team!

I can't wait to see if any of you share with us your team inspired nails!

Lovenailpolish

2 comments:

  1. Yaay I have added mine, thank you hunny!
    I'm going for the 'Niners :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sticker came from one of those helmet sticker sets that ESPN magazine (I'm pretty sure it was them) sends out when they want you to buy stuff. I cut it out of the helmet and it's the perfect size!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.