Monday, February 4, 2013

Salon Perfect Glitzy Glam

Hi everyone!

Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers, 2013 ManiBowl Champions (cue riotous crowd cheering).

That was a great SuperBowl, it actually lived up to the hype, but it was totally the ManiBowl that had me excited right up until the finish!  Did you see it yet? Click here to see the galleries and be sure to visit and congratulate these great sports who shared their AMAZING nail art with us!

Congratulations to the RAVENS! Great game guys.

Here is a little Valentines present I bought for myself, I guess I love me HAHA.


This polish was stunning in the sun, my husband's comment was "WOW".


I saw this polish and knew it would make pink diamonds, just like I did with the silver sister of this polish, Maybelline Silver Gleam, featured in my divalicious Rihanna Diamonds Manicure, one of my top manis ever!

I did nail art with this (pink diamonds!) and took pics, but I am not sure yet if they are good enough, I have yet to review them.  Fingers crossed. 


This polish, like Silver Gleam, is very dense and tricky to apply, it is thick, and packed with glitter.  It is very opaque and consists of micro glitter, round glitter and large holo hexes all in a beautiful pink shade.  The holos seem to lean toward the red spectrum, but flash all colors.

This is great for nail art, an accent nail or just all over your tips and toes.  I know it needs topcoat to be smooth, and even then it isn't perfectly smooth, but the sparkle here is what makes up for that. You need to see to believe the beauty that is this glitter, I can not capture it's true shine. When I look at it, my heart smiles.

Salon Perfect Glitzy Glam

Overall 9/10 

PROS:

Beautiful Pink Glitter
Great for Valentines Day
Affordable price $4 at Walmart
Big 3 Free

CONS:

Requires topcoat
Tricky to apply
No info found on animal testing

That's it

Love Hugs and Flowers to you the whole day through!

Lovenailpolish


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Maria! Thank you sweetie! I am really enjoying this beautiful pink holo glitter! What isn't to love with pink glitter, don't you agree?

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.