Saturday, February 2, 2013

San Francisco 49ers My First Ruffian

Hi!

 I promised someone I would support our local heroes, the San Francisco 49ers, who play in the Superbowl, which is an opening act for Beyonce. LOL 

I am showing some love for the West Coast contingent with my very first ruffian, and I love it so much!
The way the metal flashes is super eyecatching and different.  Why did I wait to try this? 



I used Blackheart Beauty Golden, and Supreme Red from Isadora. I bought this red on clearance a while ago at Walgreens, like ten years ago.  I almost purged it yesterday, put it back in the stash, and then my husband picked it as the perfect "cardinal" red for the 49ers logo. I painted the white with acrylic paint, I just ran out of patience, since I spent almost all afternoon doing this mani, and did the index nail twice.

Supreme Red has won my heart, it is so glossy and pigmented and it is a boss lady red. A real power color. I am unsure if this polish is available any longer, but it is easily dupeable, I think : )


I hope it helps the 49ers. I am going to predict a 49ers win. No offense to Ravens fans, much respect to another great team!



Love,
Lovenailpolish

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, I was actually amazed at how much I enjoyed the metallic ruffian. The color combo is so sophisticated and rich looking!

      I think you have very good taste! : )

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Karine! I loved wearing it so much, have you tried a sweet ruffian?

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.