Saturday, March 23, 2013

China Glaze For Audrey - Struggle Art

 Hi everyone.

This manicure was deemed a failure, but within each failed manicure are the seeds of success and lessons to be learned, so I am sharing anyway.

I picked up a new striper and decided to play around after I tried to stamp and that failed. Failure to the second power. Am I bovered?

Can you see the stamping under one nail?


The design succeeded in demonstrating again that gold and turquoise are exploding with WIN. I quickly removed it however. But I do think this LA Colors striper in the shade 14K is a good buy for a buck.  I found it at Dollar Tree and couldn't resist the shiny metallic bottle.


The cashier at the grocery store said my nails looked like turquoise stones. I let her know all about this polish, because I am an unpaid world ambassador for China Glaze, they just don't realize that.


 Here is how this manicure went with my Van Gogh print t-shirt. I live in these shirts. Here is link to one of them on ebay. I have that one too. These t-shirts make me happy : )  I adore Van Gogh, he is my favorite male artist, and my favorite print media artist of all time.


China Glaze For Audrey

Pros


Dries hard and shiny
Formula is fantastic, opaque in two coats
Big 3 Free
Not tested on animals
Easy to find, part of the China Glaze core line of colors

Cons
None


I previously posted this polish here in one of the first posts ever on this blog in 2010. I like this polish better now. I think I wasn't used to wearing blue polish back then.


Love
Lovenailpolish

Follow via bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I think this is really pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a failure in the slightest. Love the paisley vibe. It's unique and beautiful.

    Brava! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! What a wonderful compliment. Thank you for making me happy today with your kind words : D

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.