Thursday, March 21, 2013

China Glaze Tree Hugger

Hi everyone!  

I want to welcome my followers who now are following via bloglovin. 

You motivate me to try harder and keep going when some days things are not working out. You have those days, right?  Thanks for hanging in here with me : ) I am still full of ideas and inspiration for this blog! I am really excited for the future of nail polish and blogging, here and across nailblogland!  

Today I have a polish which is perfect for me, because I hug trees sometimes. China Glaze Tree Hugger.  Here are some shots from my back yard. Spring is definitely here.


The blossoms look amazing against the dark cypress tree, especially in the last rays before sunset. They really glow.



China Glaze Tree Hugger. From the eco-collection released in 2008. I feel lucky that I was able to pick up this one for $1.65 at Sally's at their last sale. After I brought it home I realized I had a sister polish from the same collection, Solar Power. It was in my purge bin. I brought it back out so Tree Hugger won't be lonely.

The formula is great, this is two coats with no topcoat. I adore this lime green with light blue shimmer. It didn't show up much on my nail, but you can see it in the bottle.

CHINA GLAZE Tree Hugger

PROS

Gorgeous color
Perfect formula- opaque in 2 coats
May still be purchased for a reasonable price, for now
The name!
Big 3 Free
Cruelty Free  Here is a link to their statement on their Facebook page.

CONS
None

Love 
Lovenailpolish

Thank you to those of you who now follow my nail polish adventures on bloglovin! When I joined up I already had 27 followers, that was a great and surprising welcome! Thank you for reading my blog, you, my reader, and I are the ones I do this blog for. : D

If you would like to follow via bloglovin, here is a link for you : D

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm a sucker for greens, and your photos are fab x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a wonderful compliment, I am very flattered Thank you Wendy : Dj Glad your eyeballs were pleased! : D

      Delete
  2. Such a great spring color! I love that you rescued its collection-mate from the destash pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Karen! Is it not just the most perfect color for the name tree hugger? I love it for that alone! Hehe yes, I have a terrible time actually getting rid of any polish, ever.

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.