Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hard Candy Piece of Papaya + Medallion Gradient


Hi nail polish fan! 

Today I am sharing another new Hard Candy shade, Piece of Papaya, a gradient with China Glaze Medallion, and I share my watercolor paintings with you. 

I picked Piece of Papaya because  the gold metallic shimmer made this bottle a standout on the shelf, it is very pretty and translates well to the nail.

I love a pinky peach polish with gold shimmer, that is one of my favorite combinations. This is three coats with no topcoat. 



This polish has shimmer particles in a light orange toned red and gold. It has a very shiny finish, it is metallic and smooth and juicy looking yet has depth to it that makes it unique in my collection.

  Later, I applied China Glaze Medallion in a glitter gradient from the cuticle.  This was so sparkly!




HARD CANDY Piece of Papaya

PROS
The formula is top quality
They do not test  on animals Here is their statement on their facebook page
This is opaque in 3 coats
Big 3 free
Dries quick and shiny

CONS
none



That's it!
 Here  is the link to the coupon for $1 off Hard Candy Beauty at Walmart ! : D TIP: I copied the coupon into a word processor so I didn't have to print the whole page.


 I loved wearing this manicure, and when I removed it I was reluctant to do so.  I am going to share some of my other art with you today.  I have done some watercolors in the past, and hope to do some more.

See my paintings after the jump.




The magnolia is a copy of another watercolor by another artist.


Original Red Rose.

Lillies, a study of another painting. A copy if you will.


Perfume bottle and bowl, this is original, I own the perfume bottle still, the first in my collection.


Original Orchids.
One of my first paintings. Original.


Thank you for looking : D

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is a beauty! : D I know you would enjoy the shiny sparkles! : D

      Delete
  2. Georgia O' Keefe, eat your heart out! You are GOOD!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Inky, how did you know she is my favorite lady artist? That is the biggest compliment EVER! Thank you ! Wow!

      Delete
  3. You're super talented! You put my pictures to shame! Beautiful paintings and beautiful nails, perfect x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you Wendy so much. I am sure I need lots of practice by now, it was three years since I did any of these. Thank you for your kind words, you are definitely encouraging me to pick up a brush again now that I am not moving every other year : D

      Delete
  4. That's one HC I'm gonna have to get! You are uber talented, lady; Those watercolors are ah-maz-ing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly, that is very kind of you to say. I hope you find all the Hard Candies! : D

      Delete
  5. Wow, you are so talented! I love all of your paintings!

    Love the mani, too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna, you are also a very talented lady ! : D I am so glad you like my paintings ! Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.