Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wearing O' the Green Shimmers and Glitters!

Hi! : D

Today I am immersed fully in the wearing and the sharing of the green! I wanted to share as many greens as I could with you today, so I did a green skittles manicure.

I pulled out some green shimmers and glitters with the idea of comparing them for you.  



Here is the lineup!


This is reminding me of when the football team comes in and the players all get named. Cue green team !

Here are the players, Color Club, Ho Ho Holly, China Glaze Running In Circles, Pure ICE Saddle Me Up, and



completing the lineup we have Pure Ice Emerald Crush, Essie Pretty Edgy and Jordana Green Glitz! Cue crowd cheering! LOL


 In the following pictures, you can compare the bottle to the nail color. My pinkie has three coats of Color Club Ho Ho Holly. I also reviewed it in this post.  A forest blue leaning green fantastic foil with hints of duochrome. Oh and when dried it has a pine smell!


 China Glaze Running in Circles, on my ring finger, is an beautiful green, with incredible shimmers, this is almost as glittery as my thumbnail. I thought I reviewed this one for you before, I should have!


Pure Ice Saddle Me Up, on the middle nail, is a lighter, smaller flecked non duochrome sister of Running In Circles. I hestitated to buy it , but it is definitely different than Running In Circles. I found I began to like it the best of all on this mani.


  Pure Ice Emerald Crush on the pointer in the picture below. This has gold micro and green small glitter. It has a lovely sheen to it and dried very smooth. This is two coats over Saddle Me Up.


 Here is one coat of Jordana Green Glitz over Essie Pretty Edgy, reviewed previously here.



I hope you enjoyed the sharing and wearing of the green!

Sally's has their 50% off clearance March 15-17th, with some China Glaze discontinued shades now marked for clearance and then 50% off!  I picked up Tree Hugger (I love this polish and the name!), Sea Spray and White Cap, all no longer made by China Glaze, for $1.65 each. There were several other shades which are being discontinued, and they have LAST Chance stickers on them. Happy bargain hunting!


Love
Lovenailpolish



5 comments:

  1. You have so many beautiful, sparkly greens! I'm loving Saddle Me Up. Happy St. Patty's Day, girlie ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'll need to see if I can get my hands on Emerald Crush! Like I need anymore greens, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trendy shades! They all look very nice in pictures!

    Greetings;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.