Friday, April 12, 2013

Endless Blue + Elevation Polish Catch a Wave

Hi there!

Welcome to my "Endless Wave" manicure!

Sinful Colors Endless Blue plus a coat of Endless Polish Catch a Wave. I have reviewed both of these polishes previously. Endless Blue here and Catch A Wave here. I couldn't resist using Catch A Wave again. I want to make that expensive polish worthwhile! LOL $16 including shipping is expensive imo.

Confession time: that is not the most I have ever paid. I am a little embarrassed to admit I once spent $27 on OPI DS Vintage, my most expensive polish purchase ever. Do I regret it? I only regret giving it away the first time I had it when it only cost me $3. LOL

If you want to share with us in the comments, feel free confess along with me and tell us your most pricey polish purchase! 


These were very fun to wear. The huge circles are so shiny! This is the reason I love the circle glitter. Also the perfection of the circle shape is so pleasing to the eye. They look like bubbles in water.


I just saw a bit of tip wear on my thumb. I did not wear topcoat. I have a bad habit of "rationing" topcoat for some reason I don't always need nor want to use it. This glitter is sparkly and smooth enough without it. These pictures were after a day of wear.


I love that I can see both a palm tree and a redwood from my backyard. These two make me very happy.


Happy nails day to you sweetiedarlings!

HOT TIP! Good news if you live in the US and want the Julie G Gumdrops collection!  All 6 for $12.99 on Groupon, click here! But it expires in two days or when they are all gone! What a deal! I got mine already! I will be letting you know soon how I like them.


Love
Lovenailpolish

5 comments:

  1. Hey, nice color here :) One more thing I like is the shape of your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really beautiful, and I love the way your nails are catching the sun, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have uber sparkly bubbles on your nails...me likey!

    Sally Hansen Chromes...my total polish weakness that I've spent up to $20 to get hold of a single bottle I needed for my collection. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look good together! I got Catch A Wave last week but I've not worn mine even once yet - need to fix that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I love blues! It does look like bubbly water. I think the most I've spent is £18 on Chanel, and I spent £11 on Nails Inc's Electric Lane, but that one was worth every penny, what jolly looking photos in this post, cheered me right up looking at them :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.