Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Orange for a Change

 Hi!

Welcome! I am happy you are here so I can share these flowers and matching orange nails with you.

This is Sally Girl mini scented polish in Orange. It was a limited edition from last summer, but if they bring it back, fingers crossed, you may want to snag one, if you are able.

It is a basic orange creme with a lovely orange scent. I love it for Spring. Two coats, no topcoat!


This polish makes me happy! And so do these flowers my husband selected. I like his choice of color very much. I just hope I don't kill 'em~



I really have enjoyed all the Sally Girl mini polishes I have tried.


Aww my nails are look shy here! LOL We all know THAT is the farthest thing from the truth!

Love
Lovenailpolish

Sally Girl Mini ORANGE
PROS
Pretty clear mid toned orange
The formula is great
The brush is good.
Big 3 Free
Cruelty Free

CONS
Limited Edition Mini from 2012 : (


Love
Lovenailpolish

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour! Your nails are looking great x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What beautiful nails, photos, and polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very bright and jolly! I love orange :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize Sally had ever done scented ... interesting. By the time I get to the register where they keep these, my brain is usually full of seeing new polish and I don't tend to pay attention to the little Sally Girl bottles.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.