Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Post Surgery Update

Hi!

My surgery went very well. THANK YOU to every single person who wished me well, and in doing so, has helped me along my journey thus far. 


I have found so much love and support here just when I need it. Thank you for visiting me and leaving me such wonderful words of encouragement and support, I appreciate your kindness more than you can ever know.

I look forward to lots more years of sharing our mutual love of nail polish together  : D

Love
Lovenailpolish

10 comments:

  1. This is good news. Take care and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey friend! Thank you for your well wishes, they help so much : D

      Delete
  2. I'm glad the surgery went well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arielle : ) Your kind wishes helped a lot!

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy for you, that the surgery is over and done with. I realize that all the things that potentially make you feel really sick is ahead of you - I hope the treatments are kind on you :)
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am dreading the chemo most of all I think, I have severe side effects with many meds : / Oh well, hey, it could be worse! At least there is medicine to help me : )

      Thank you for your encouragement and kind comments Maria. I always enjoy seeing you here and hearing from you : )

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad your surgery went well!! Huge hugs and the best health your way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey, hugs and best healthy wishes to you as well, always : )

      Delete
  5. I'm glad to hear your surgery went well. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I appreciate your support and kindness Jasmine!

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.