Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sally's Haul Report

Hi sweetie!

Here is part of a teensy haul I made at Sally's. The matching rings came with these polishes! I kept going back and visiting that green owl so I finally bought it!

These are by Finger Paints, they are shard type of glitters, little torn pieces of glitter. They are unusual and pretty and the rings really got me. Especially the owl, because they remind me, owl get better. ; )


 The green is "Owlin' at the Moon and the pink is Fishin for Fun. I like that one because the glitters are different colors.
Roses and polishes and rings make me smile

I also got China Glaze Fancy Pants free, because it was buy two get one free.  And HOT TIP, Sally's has the scented minis back in stock! I picked up the lime and it has secret shimmer. That is it on my nails in the picture.  It is so cute, I love the bottles. I have all but the cherry now.  I think I better grab that one too. For $0.99 I am sold on these.

Today is my surgery, hopefully I will be back home today, and  polishing and blogging again very soon! It really sucks that I can't wear nail polish in the operating room, I will definitely miss it's calming and distracting effect. I am bringing a bottle, and as soon as I come out from the anesthetic I will be asking my husband to polish my nails LOL!  I will hold out my hands and ask for glitter, like the addict I am! LOL

Love
Lovenailpolish

16 comments:

  1. I hope your surgery goes well - I wish you all the best... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Here's to a clean bill of health and a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool photos! OMG. I have Fancy Pants on my wishlist - can't wait until you swatch it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your surgery will go well! I love these and I am going to run get some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to wish you well today and in the days to come. I especially love that owl ring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmine : D I had a thing for it too. I believe you have outstanding taste my dear!

      Delete
  6. These are super cute! I think I need to visit my sally's. For my surgery in December I was told I couldn't have nail polish on. Then it took a while for me to feel like painting them again, even though I was laying around in bed all day. I hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you rebecca! I am glad you are better from surgery and painting again. : ) Thank you for the well wishes, I am working hard to heal and get 100% cured : )

      Thanks for the support of my blog : D

      Delete
  7. Hope everything went well in surgery. Please let us know when you can! I love that you are bring polish with you! :)

    It does suck to *have* to have naked nails! When I had my surgery for my melanoma situation naked nail must have bothered me even more than I knew going in because when I came out of the anesthetic my first questions was "Did I just get my nail done?"! I quickly realized how crazy that was to say and I knew where I was and my nails were still naked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly Thank you ! Everything went well, thank you so much!

      Wow, you too? I mean we are going under for cancer surgery and we are worried about nail polish? HAHAahahaha I love it!

      It is a wonderful distraction, isn't it? I find it quite soothing to see my nails looking perfect. : D

      Delete
  8. That owl ring is aDORable! I am truly inspired by your positive attitude, you deserve the blingiest nails EVER :-)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy you are such an AWESOME friend! Thank you for making me smile yet again : ) XOX

      Delete
  9. I sure do love that Sallys bling! Gawjus glitzy mani, dahling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, I do love a showstopper! : D

      Delete
  10. you've been in my heart all week... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, you are in mine today : D What a sweet heart you are!

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.