Friday, September 6, 2013

Update+Cover Girl Grapevine, LA Colors Purple Glitter

Hi there! 

First of all let me say thank you for your comments and support on my posts lately. WOW you guys are amazing, I just replied to the comments on my last post, I apologize for being so slow in doing that. Your kindness has been overwhelming to say the least so thank you times 9,569,493 plus infinity!

 Here are my nails right now, Cover Girl Grapevine and an unnamed LA Colors purple glitter.








I have not felt up to writing here, but I have been doing my nails quite a bit.
.

UPdate: I had written and published this post this morning stating that I planned a double mastectomy in October, now not the case.

I just deleted and re wrote this entire post because now I am not having the bilateral mastectomy until next year at the soonest, because now I was told by my surgeon to finish my chemo first, and that it is better to do it this way for survivability. Ok yeah, that is what we want here.

She said have the chemo first, then we will talk breast surgery again. UGH. Four more treatments of TCH without the dexamethasone, the steroid that caused me to become ill and required me to be hospitalized in a mental hospital, which was the worst experience of my life thus far.

It has taken me this long to get to see the doctors and make my decision to re start the chemo and have another surgery. I am trying my best to keep healthy and strong, I know the chemo will be hard, and that is an understatement.


My timing on this update was pretty terrible LOL.


Breast Self Exam detected my cancer, not my doctors nor a mammogram. I followed up and took care of it and I might have saved my own life, I hope. My message here is do not ignore the lumps in your bumps.


lovenailpolish


13 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything. CANCER SUCKS! This is a gorgeous polish, by the way :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Essie Rae. You have been so sweet to me the whole time I have known you, I wish all the best for you too my dear friend. I am a bit of a whiny baby, things are not so bad for me, I have friends like you, and with this kind of support I will be fine I am sure.

      Delete
  2. As always, best wishes for you!! Your nails are beautiful :)

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a nice nail compliment, I love it! thanks for your support Bailey! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the reminder to do self-breast exams. It's never a bad time for that reminder! I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing woman! Love & huggles.

    btw, love that color on you, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, thank you! I think you are amazing and inspiring too. I think of you often, and send positive and strong healing wishes your way too. I am so grateful to you for your friendship here and on twitter. You are a strong and positive lady whom I am proud to know, thanks for your kindness, as always. Huggles back to you friend.<3

      Delete
  4. You have a great blog, and now I'm following you, I hope for reciprocity)
    http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I love this manicure of yours--purple and glitter are two of my favorite things. :) I hope you are doing okay with your treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Thank you for your kind comment and concern! I am doing pretty well, one week into my treatment. I am doing so much better this time with a new doc and no steroids.

      Delete
  6. New follower here - just wanting to send you good thoughts and encouragement! Hugs from East Texas......

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here - just wanting to send you good thoughts and encouragement! Hugs from East Texas......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thank you for joining me and encouraging me with your nice comment! Cheers to you!

      Delete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.