Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Essie On A Silver Platter

Happy New Year!!


Here I present to you a Christmas polish gift I was lucky enough to receive, Essie On a Silver Platter. This polish is part of Essie's Encrusted Treasures collection and  judging from the bottles and reviews I have seen, this is a stand out star of the bunch! I have tried two so far, this one and Lots of Lux, and this one is the favorite of the two for me.

This polish is a mix of small warm golden shimmers and beautiful small and medium blue holo hex glitters. The holos shine through the shimmers, although they are embedded in and covered in parts by them. This mixture of glitter and shimmer particles layers smoothly and applies easily. This is a unique finish in my collection. This is three coats for full dimension.  I apologize but I can not remember if I used topcoat here : (  Bad blogger!



Chemo is completed as of today!! I am happy to have made it through this stage of the game. Maybe next year will see me all healed and back up to full strength again.

Thank you for reading this and for being here supporting me through this blog. I appreciate you so much! THANK YOU! I wish for all of us everything we dream of in this new year!


Love
Lovenailpolish

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2014 to you, dear friend! It's great to hear that chemo is complete. *doing a happy dance for you* :0) That is one gorgeous polish you have in the above photo, very bling-y! lol Suites you. :<) So what's next, in your treatment plan, if you don't mind my asking? If you don't want to answer publicly, that's okay, I understand. Sometimes it's uncomfortable putting that kind of stuff out for everyone to see so you can tell me to quit be so nosey if you feel it's necessary, I won't be offended. ;) You take care of yourself and I look forward to seeing you post again soon (or hearing from you in an email or something even).

    Huggles & love,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela dear! Thank you and a wonderful 2014 to you. I appreciate your comments and support here so much! I apologize for not writing sooner. I am doing well, just getting ready to have radiation or mastectomy, trying to choose now. I also have surgery soon to remove my implanted port, yaay! I am still undergoing treatments but am tolerating it well. Thank you for your good wishes, Huggles!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your supportive and thoughtful comments so much! I really do love hearing what YOU think!

Comments with links will be deleted.